Tiket.com is one of the largest OTAs (Online Travel Agents) in Indonesia that provides and facilitates online ticket ordering and purchasing for accommodations, transportation, events, and attractions. Tiket.com allows users to find information on your products, place an order, and make secure online payments through various payment systems and advanced booking facilities.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Tiket.com doesn't support callbacks - it means that myallocator pulls all the bookings from the channel every 30 minutes
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Tiket.com to myallocator
To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page or from a Tiket.com Market Manager (Market Managers must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
To request approval within myallocator's channels page, please follow the steps below:
First, access your myallocator account:
- Click on Manage
- Access Channels tab
- Click on 'Add Channel' and search by Tiket.com
- Click on the 'Not Setup' button
- Enter your email and Click Enable
An activation message will be sent to tiket.com directly!
NOTE: Ensure that the email entered is checked often and ideally the one associated with you Tiket.com extranet account.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while Tiket.com processes this request.
Wait for myallocator support team to confirm the connection
When Tiket.com confirms the connection, they will email the myallocator support team with a Hotel Key and we will enable the connection for you.
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that Tiket.com is ready for mapping!
1. Go to myallocator and open the Channels page
2. If you have correctly completed the steps above, Tiket.com will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on the yellow button to proceed.
3. Click NEXT to continue
4. Select the Tiket.com rooms from the dropdown so they correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
As of February 24th 2020, the option to setup Breakfast and Cancellation Policy were removed from Tiket.com mapping process.
If your rates include breakfast, please make sure to setup your property's “Breakfast” in your tiket.com extranet directly.
“Cancellation Policy” and “Breakfast” will only be supported if they're set directly in the tiket.com extranet.
6. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to Tiket.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Closing rate plan for bookings;
Tiket.com does not support:
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure.
No. To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page or from a Tiket.com Market Manager.
Please follow the Step 2 from this article to request Tiket.com activation correctly.