Tiket.com is one of the largest OTAs (Online Travel Agents) in Indonesia that provides and facilitates online ticket ordering and purchasing for accommodations, transportation, events, and attractions. Tiket.com allows users to find information on your products, place an order, and make secure online payments through various payment systems and advanced booking facilities.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Tiket.com doesn't support callbacks - it means that myallocator pulls all the bookings from the channel every 30 minutes
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Tiket.com to myallocator
If you don’t have an account at Tiket.com:
First of all, you need to create an account at Tiket.com. Here's the sign-up link
If you do have an account at Tiket.com:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2
To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page or from a Tiket.com Market Manager (Market Managers must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
To request approval within myallocator's channels page, please follow the steps below:
First, access your myallocator account:
- Click on Manage
- Access Channels tab
- Click on Add Channel and search by Tiket.com
- Click on the Not Setup button
- Enter your email and click Enable
An activation message will be sent to tiket.com directly!
NOTE: Ensure that the email entered is checked often and ideally the one associated with you Tiket.com extranet account.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to Awaiting Activation while Tiket.com processes this request.
Wait for myallocator support team to confirm the connection
When Tiket.com confirms the connection, they will email the myallocator support team with a Hotel Key and we will enable the connection for you.
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that Tiket.com is ready for mapping!
1. Go to myallocator and open the Channels page
2. If you have correctly completed the steps above, Tiket.com will be displayed on your channels list as Ready for mapping. Click on the yellow button to proceed.
3. Click NEXT to continue
4. Select the Tiket.com rooms from the dropdown so they correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
If your rates include breakfast, please make sure to setup your property's “Breakfast” in your tiket.com extranet directly.
“Cancellation Policy” and “Breakfast” will only be supported if they're set directly in the tiket.com extranet.
6. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to Tiket.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments;
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Closing rate plan for bookings;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure.
Tiket.com does not support:
- Credit Cards
No. To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page or from a Tiket.com Market Manager.
Please follow the Step 2 from this article to request Tiket.com activation correctly.
Close Out, Closed To Arrival, Closed To Departure (Restrictions) in the channel extranet are located on two levels, as follows:
- On Allotment level - located under the row to update room allotment, as shown below
Restrictions on Allotment level are ONLY updatable via Tix Extranet
- On the Rate Plan / Pricing level - located under the row to update room pricing, as shown below
Restrictions on Rate Plan level are updatable via Tix Extranet and Channel Manager
Due to applying Restrictions via Channel Manager only updates Rate Plan level, ensure that there are no Restrictions exist on Allotment level by doing manual update via Tix Extranet account, hence you ensure that your property is always available to be sell in Tiket.com portals.
Should you have further questions, please contact Tiket.com support team: email@example.com.