Myallocator and Welcome Pickups are working together to bring more personalized experiences to travelers. Now properties in supported regions can provide their guests with airport transfers that are friendly, efficient, and reliable. With Welcome Pickups, hotels and other properties are able to provide an extra level of service to their guests.
Welcome Pickups makes travel easy, friendly, and personal. Welcome redefines the way people travel by offering their customers the most personalized and wholesome travel experience from the moment they start planning their trip until the moment they return home.
- App Type: Mobile App
- Compatible Account Types: Myallocator users
- Website: https://www.welcomepickups.com/
- App Permissions: Reads reservation and property information
- Guests can book a local driver to pick them up from the airport and introduce them to the city.
- Welcome Pickups receives guest info from current and upcoming reservations along with the connected property's basic details (location, name, etc)
Below is the list of destinations where Welcome Pickups operates. In case you don't see your city or destination, check out the most up-to-date list of supported destinations on https://www.welcomepickups.com/
- Austria: Vienna
- China: Hong Kong
- Czech Republic: Prague
- Greece: Athens, Corfu, Kos, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, Thessaloniki, Santorini, Crete, Zakynthos
- Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza, Malaga, Seville, Valencia
- Germany: Berlin, Munich
- Italy: Rome, Milan
- Israel: Tel Aviv
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Hungary: Budapest
- Portugal: Lisbon, Porto, Faro
- Romania: Bucharest
- France: Paris, Nice, Cannes
- Cyprus: All cities
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai
Connecting Welcome Pickups to myallocator
To connect your myallocator account with Welcome Pickups, you must have an account with them. If you do not have an account, then you must first create an account with Welcome Pickups by using the signup link: https://www.welcomepickups.com/partners/
A member of Welcome Pickups' team will get then get in touch to guide you through their setup process.
- Partnerships (myallocator Users) support team: email@example.com
- Customer (Guests) support team: firstname.lastname@example.org