Focusing on South American and Latin American markets, Dreamcatcher curates beautifully designed spaces that offer both welcoming creature comforts and a direct connection to the local community.
Dreamcatcher aims to put power back into the hands of the property owner: Client data transparency; Helping drive direct bookings; Assist with local insights and concierge services; Allow properties to determine the commission percentage paid. The more reservations you generate through Dreamcatcher, the lower your commission percentage.
Dreamcatcher directly promotes property availability to in-market travelers who fit a specific travel profile. As a host, this means you have more targeted marketing which enables you to book more guests and earn more money.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Dreamcatcher to myallocator
If you have correctly completed the steps above, you're ready to start channel mapping
- Enter your Dreamcatcher Hotel Id and Password and Click "Next"
2. Select the Dreamcatcher rooms from the drop down that correspond to your myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
3. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
4. Keep the box on this page checked to perform a Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to Dreamcatcher
- Automatic adjustment
Dreamcatcher does not support:
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure;
- Closing rate plan for bookings;
- Single Use Rates