Coliving is a unique opportunity for people to live and work with new partners, colleagues, and friends. Whether a person needs a home for a week, a month, a year or longer, Coliving features great properties with the right mix of community and privacy, enabling you to focus on your passions.
Coliving is for people who want a home environment that actively supports them in living with purpose and intention. People who choose coliving include professionals, makers, entrepreneurs, artists, and creatives. Residents unite around a common interest to collaboratively manage a space, share resources, and coordinate activities which contribute creatively and intellectually to the world around them.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Coliving to myallocator
To enable myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) as your channel manager, contact your Coliving account manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your credentials (Hotel ID and Password) to be used on the next steps.
Once Coliving confirms that your account is connected, you may start the mapping process from myallocator side. Please refer to Step 3 below to proceed.
- Go to myallocator and open Channels tab
- Click on 'Add Channel' and search for Coliving channel
- Click on the 'Not Setup' button to proceed
3. Enter your Coliving Username and Password - the credentials should be provided by Coliving (refer to step 2 above)
4. Select Coliving rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
5. Optional - Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
For detailed information about Base Rate Adjustment, refer to this article: Base Rate Adjustment or How to Send Different Rates to Channels
6. The mapping is done! Keep the box on the last page checked to send Full Refresh to the channel
- Automatic adjustments;
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations (it means that when you receive a cancellation, your availability will be updated automatically)
Coliving does not support:
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Closing rate plan for bookings