Coliving.com is a unique opportunity for people to live and work with new partners, colleagues, and friends. Whether a person needs a home for a week, a month, a year or longer, Coliving.com features great properties with the right mix of community and privacy, enabling you to focus on your passions.
Coliving.com is for people who want a home environment that actively supports them in living with purpose and intention. People who choose Coliving.com include professionals, makers, entrepreneurs, artists, and creatives. Residents unite around a common interest to collaboratively manage a space, share resources, and coordinate activities which contribute creatively and intellectually to the world around them.
Check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Coliving.com to myallocator
To enable myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) as your channel manager, contact your Coliving.com account manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your credentials (Hotel ID and Password) to be used on the next steps.
Once Coliving.com confirms that your account is connected, you may start the mapping process from myallocator side. Please refer to Step 3 below to proceed.
- Go to myallocator and open Channels tab
- Click on Add Channel and search for Coliving.com channel
- Click on the Not Setup button to proceed
- Enter your Coliving.com Username and Password - the credentials should be provided by Coliving.com (refer to step 2 above)
- Click Next to continue
- Select Coliving.com rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Optional - Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
For detailed information about Base Rate Adjustment, refer to this article: Base Rate Adjustment or How to Send Different Rates to Channels
- The mapping is done! Keep the box on the last page checked to send Full Refresh to the channel
Frequently Asked Questions
Which features does this channel support?
- Automatic adjustments;
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations (it means that when you receive a cancellation, your availability will be updated automatically)
Coliving.com does not support:
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Closing rate plan for bookings