Since 2007, Hotelnet has been providing hospitality professionals with digital solutions and advanced systems that create value by optimizing online presence and distribution. This channel provides users with access to Global Distribution Systems (GDS)
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations.
How to connect Hotelnet to myallocator
- If you do not already have a Hotelnet account, please sign up here: https://hotel-net.it/contatti/
- If you do have a Hotelnet account: Please proceed to Step 2
First, access your myallocator account:
1. Click on Manage
2. Access Channels tab
3. Click on 'Add Channel' and search for Hotelnet channel
4. Click on the 'Not Setup' button
5. Enter your Hotelnet Login and Password, then click Next.
6. Map the corresponding room between myallocator and Hotelnet.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
7. Select the rate plan for each room.
8. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
9. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to Hotelnet.
Support email address: email@example.com
- Automatic adjustments;
- Automatic adjustments for cancellation;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure;
- Closing rate plan for bookings;
- Single-Use Rates