Agoda is one of the world’s fastest-growing online travel booking platforms. From its beginnings as an e-commerce start-up based in Singapore in 2005, Agoda has grown to offer a global network of 2 million properties in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. It provides travelers with easy access to a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, apartments, homes, and villas to suit all budgets and travel occasions.
Things you should know before you get started:
Please check out the FAQ section of this article to check what features are supported / not supported by this channel.
How to Connect Agoda to myallocator
1 - First, you need to create an account with Agoda.
Here's the sign-up link: ycs.agoda.com
2 - Complete the 2 steps registration and select myallocator channel manager during sign up process.
3 - You'll receive Agoda login details to build your property profile
4 - Go ahead and complete the profile creation and your property will be validated by Agoda - Wait for Agoda to confirm your property application
5 - Once your property is live and bookable on Agoda, you are ready to proceed with Step 2 of this article
Please note that loading rates & allotment for 90 days is a minimum requirement to activate your property with Agoda.
If you need assistance with the steps above, please contact Agoda's support team directly
- Login to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels
- Click 'Add Channel'
- Search for Agoda and click 'Not Setup'
- Please enter your Agoda Hotel ID and click 'Enable'. We'll then contact Agoda for you to get you enabled as quickly as possible.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while Agoda processes this request. It may take a few days.
5. When Agoda confirms the connection, they will email the myallocator support team with the required information - Cloudbeds will enable the connection for you!
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that Agoda is ready for mapping! When you receive this email, go ahead and proceed with step 2.
- Go to myallocator and open the "Channels" tab.
- If you have correctly completed the steps above, Agoda will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on the yellow button to proceed.
4. Click NEXT to continue
5. Select the Agoda rooms from the drop-down that correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines.
Rate Plan Selection
The Rate Plan selection step will be skipped when only one rate plan is sent to the channel manager from Agoda's room types.
If you have more than one rate plan with Agoda, please note that myallocator can update availability for only one rate plan. You will have to manually manage all Rate and Availability changes for the other rate plan directly in the Agoda extranet.
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip, leave it at zero.
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank.
7. Choose the Agoda Channel-Specific Options
- Currency - The currency selected must always match your default currency of your Agoda Extranet.
Extra-Bed - There are three options for the Extra-Bed price - the option you choose must match what is specified in your Agoda extranet.
- Same as Room Rate
- Do not set extra bed rate
- Extra bed rate set below
- Extra-Bed Rate: it could be same as room rate, not set at all or specified in the field
Click Next once you finish
If you need more information about Currency Conversion, click here: How do I manage different Currencies?
8. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to Agoda.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adj. for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Restriction of Minimum length of stay
- Restrictions of Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
Myallocator channel and Agoda.com launched its new payment option, ‘Property Collect,’ where guests pay the property when they arrive for check-in. This feature enables properties to select whether a booking can be pre-paid by Agoda.com or if a booking can be paid by the customer at the property. Property Collect benefits you by attracting more customers while also being easy to use and equipped with intelligent features.
Going forward, please ensure that you check the payment condition when receiving bookings from Agoda and also inform front desk staff about Agoda’s Property Collect program
"We will not return guest's contact details via the API or any other way since we are a merchant model that the guest pays Agoda directly. We do not distribute the contact details to any third party - If the customer needs to be contacted, Agoda's Customer Experience Group will assist the property to contact the guest."