Nextryp is a new platform where the backpackers could find Hostels, Flights, Buses and Experiences
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Nextryp to myallocator
If you do not have an account at Nextryp:
- Create an account at Nextryp. Here's the sign-up link: https://nextryp.com/admin/login
- Create all rooms that you have on Nextryp extranet
- Once you're done, get your Hotel ID and Password with Nextryp team to proceed with the next steps
If you do have an account at Nextryp:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2
- Login to your myallocator account and go to Channels Page.
- Click 'Add Channel'.
- Search for Nextryp and click 'Not Setup'.
4. Please enter your Nextryp Hotel ID and Password provided by Nextryp and click 'Next'.
5. Select the Nextryp rooms from the drop down that correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
7. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to Nextryp
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Closing rate plan for bookings
Nextryp does not support:
- Close days for departure
- Single Use Rates