Simplotel is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider for hotels. As its name suggests, Simplotel’s mission is to simplify the lives of hoteliers. Simplotel’s vision is to equip hotels worldwide with technology that helps drive more direct online business. Since its foundation in 2013, Simplotel has been growing its number of happy customers every day.
Today Simplotel powers over 2,000 hotels across 16 countries. Simplotel Brand Website for hotels is a responsive, search engine optimized website specially designed to increase online visibility of hotels. Over 60% of customers search for hotels online. They form an impression of your hotel on your brand website even before they step into your hotel lobby. Simplotel’s Websites are specially designed to drive more visitors to your website and convert them into guests.
How to Connect Simplotel to myallocator
Access your Simplotel extranet and proceed with the next steps
- Specify the same time zone that you have set in myallocator settings
On your myallocator account> Under General Details, you can find your myallocator time zone
2. On your Simplotel extranet> under the 'Channel Manager' section, select Cloudbeds
3. Setup your password
The same password should be added in myallocator channels page to securely enable myallocator ARI updates to Simplotel system (you will use this password on step 3)
4. If relative/derived rate plans are created in the Simplotel system, the rate difference from base rate updates can be specified as shown below:
- If you want to use the Single Use Rates settings, go ahead and enable the corresponding settings
2. Set other fields as below
- 1 Adults Value - Please leave it empty
- Base rate - unchecked
- Default rate - checked
'Base Rate' - To indicate that the prices of other adults should be derived from it.
'Default Rate' - To indicate that rates for this adult count will be updated from myallocator and derived rates from 'Base' should not be applied on this.
Hence 'Base' and 'Default' should be enabled for max-occupancy adult count. If single rate updates will be updated from myallocator, only 'Default' should be enabled.
Here you can set the additional adult's price depending on how many adults are included in the base rate (the base rate will be sent by myallocator)
You can decrease or increase the amount of additional adult's price
The base rate updates can be seen under ‘Override Rates’ section’ of the rate plan
Access your myallocator account and proceed with next steps:
- Access Channels page
- Click on 'Add Channel'
- Search for Simplotel and click on 'Not Setup'
3. Add your Hotel ID and Password provided by Simplotel support team and click on 'Next'
The password should be the same as you setup on Simplotel extranet
4. Map one myallocator room type to one room type on Simplotel. Click NEXT to save and continue
5. (optional) enter a discount or an increase of your base rate
6. It's strongly advised to send a full refresh now to make sure that availability and rates are fully updated
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adj. for cancellations
- Automatic adj. for modifications
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Closing rate plan for bookings
- Single Use Rates
Simplotel does not support:
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure