HostelsClub.com is a young and dynamic online booking service that enables thousands of travelers to book all over the world in an easy, fast and secure way.
Note, HostelPass channel is now operating via HostelsClub.
How to Connect HostelsClub to myallocator
1 - First, you need to create an account with HostelsClub.
Here's the sign-up link: https://www.hostelsclub.com/en/register
(needs edit)2 - Complete the registration and select myallocator channel manager during sign up process.
3 - You'll receive HostelsClub login details to build your property profile
4 - Go ahead and complete the profile creation and your property will be validated by HostelsClub - Wait for HostelsClub to confirm your property application
5 - Once your property is live and bookable on HostelsClub, you are ready to proceed with Step 2 of this article
If you need assistance with the steps above, please contact HostelsClub's support team directly.
- Log in to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels
- Click 'Add Channel'
- Search for HostelsClub and click 'Not Setup'
- Please enter your HostelsClub Hotel ID and click 'Enable'. We'll then contact HostelsClub for you to get you enabled as quickly as possible.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while HostelsClub processes this request. It may take a few days.
5. When HostelsClub confirms the connection, they will email the myallocator support team with the required information - Cloudbeds will enable the connection for you!
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that HostelsClub is ready for mapping! When you receive this email, go ahead and proceed with step 2.
- Go to myallocator and open the "Channels" tab.
- If you have correctly completed the steps above, HostelsClub will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on the yellow button to proceed.
4. Click NEXT to continue
You can leave the user ID field blank or fill it with the property ID.
5. Select the HostelsClub rooms from the drop-down that correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines.
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip, leave it at zero.
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank.
7. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to HostelsClub.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adj. for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)