A SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) is the standard across Europe for the collection of funds between a debtor (payer) and the creditor (payee).
How does it work?
By adding the IBAN to our system, we will automatically charge the myallocator subscription directly to your bank account.
This is available for all payment cycles set in the account.
Supported Currency: Euro
Supported Countries: European Union (local restrictions may apply)
How to enable SEPA Direct Debit on Billing Portal
Log in to the myallocator Billing Portal:
On your Manage area:
- Click on 'Billing Portal'
- Click to 'Access Billing Portal'
2. In Billing Portal click 'Account' > 'Billing Information'
Scroll down to set up your Payment Method
3. Select SEPA Direct Debit option
4. Fill out the mandatory fields: Account Owner name / Bank Name and IBAN
5. Read the message carefully and click to authorize Cloudbeds and our payment service provider to charge your payment method for any due, past and future invoices immediately.
Click to Save