OpenGDS is a hub for properties to share their availability, rates & extra's and to receive reservations from agents. This way, agents can "plug & play" add properties to their platform without worrying about the entire infrastructure and real-time connections. The system is completely modular designed, this means almost any reservation concept can be realized with this channel.
How to connect OpenGDS to myallocator
If you don’t have an account at OpenGDS:
In order to sign up, you need to email email@example.com and the team will assist you to create your OpenGDS account.
If you do have an account at OpenGDS:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2
First, access your myallocator account and find the channel:
- Click on Manage
- Access Channels tab
- Click on Add Channel and search by OpenGDS
- Click on the Not Setup button
- Enter your Hotel ID and Password, provided by the channel support
4. Select the OpenGDS rooms from the dropdown so they correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
6. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to OpenGDS
The mapping is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure;
- Single Use Rates
- Credit Cards details