CVC Corp is the largest travel and tourism group in the Americas, made up of business units that operate with different brands in the segments of vacation and leisure travel, business travel; as well as language courses and cultural exchanges in the exterior.
Requirements and Restrictions
- Dorms are not supported by CVC: Meaning, dorms will not be taken into account during the listing creation process.
- Number of rooms required to connect to CVC: 15 to 20 rooms and larger properties.
Property types accepted: Only the property types below can be eligible to connect to CVC:
- Bed and Breakfast
Property requirements: Once the account is created, CVC considers the following information during their review. For more details about these requirements, reach out to the CVC Support Team directly.
- Recreational areas
- Rooms with air Conditioning or fan
- Maintenance quality (painting, possible infiltration)
- Mattress quality
- Water supply quality
Step 1 - Getting Started
Creating the account via myallocator by Cloudbeds into CVC, does not automatically allow the property to sell on CVC. This requires an operational and commercial review process from CVC side and its corresponding approval.
- Contact the CVC Support/Contract Team to request a switch your existing channel manager to the new connectivity via myallocator by Cloudbeds.
- Once the confirmation and approval from CVC is received, Create a New Account on myallocator with the steps below.
Create a new CVC listing myallocator
- Click on Manage.
- Go to Channels.
- Click to Add channel.
- Search for CVC and click on Not Setup.
- Click on Create New Account on CVC.
- Make sure that your property information is correct and confirm your inventory to be sent to CVC.
- Read and accept the CVC Terms and Conditions.
- Click Create CVC Account.
- Once the CVC account has been created, you will see your credentials for your reference and, the CVC Team will reach out in the upcoming days to review your account with you.
- The CVC Team will contact you after the listing is created and the final review of the commercial details (such as method of payment, commission, etc.) is completed.
- You will also receive the Cadastro de hotel form below (in Portuguese), which will need to be sent to the the CVC Support Team that corresponds to your region (See contact information in the Frequently Asked Questions section). CVC will assist you in case you have any questions related to this contact form.
- If you do not receive any response from CVC in 72 working hours after creating your new account, follow up with the CVC Support Team directly.
- CVC will activate your account to start receiving bookings once this process is completed. A final Refresh should be sent from Cloudbeds following guidelines in Step 2.
Step 2 - Start mapping CVC in myallocator
- The mapping between CVC and myallocator will be already in place. Make sure that everything is correct.
- Follow the steps below to apply any change to your CVC mapping settings.
- Go to CVC channel on myallocator, and click on Ready for Mapping
- In the Room Mapping section, select a channel room to map with each one of your myallocator rooms.
- Click on Next.
- Add a Base Rate Adjustment (optional). If no adjustments will be added, you can skip this step by clicking on Next directly.
- Click Next.
- Send a Full Refresh to CVC.
- Go Back to Overview.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Automatic adjustments for modifications
- Minimum length of stay
- Closing rate plan for bookings
CVC does not support:
- Maximum length of stay
- Closed days for arrival
- Closed days for departure
- Single use rates
- Per Person Pricing
Properties located in Brazil
|South and Central West
|Caribbean & Mexico||
|North America (Except Florida) & Canada||
|Exotic Products (Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and other countries outside Latin America & Europe)||