Only certain PMS' are allowed to access the credit card data inside myallocator by using myallocator credit card password and display the same data on the PMS. There might be times that you see the credit card data of the reservation on myallocator, but they are not shown on the PMS. This article describes possible reasons.
Several reasons why you can't see the credit card details inside the PMS:
- The credit card password on myallocator is expired. Reset the credit card password following the steps described here
- The credit card password entered in the PMS doesn't match your myallocator credit card password. Please contact your PMS for further assistance.
- The PMS failed to retrieve the credit card data (e.g technical issue on the PMS side). Please contact your PMS for further information.
- The PMS is not allowed to access the credit card data in myallocator. See the list of PMS that are allowed to access credit card data in myallocator in below.
Vendors that are currently allowed to access credit card data in myallocator:
- myfrontdesk by Cloudbeds
- FrontDeskBooking (tylerica)
There is a possibility that the PMS doesn't support retrieving the credit card data from myallocator. If you have questions or issues, please reach out to your PMS provider directly.