How to Backup & Restore Availability & Rates
- On the homepage, click Manage, then Backups on the left.
- Again, this feature will allow you to backup your rates in case there is a change made that you want to reverse.
- Give the backup a label so that you’ll understand what it means, such as Fall backups before the Holidays.
- Once you hit create, the backup is created.
- If for example you notice that some of the rates have been zeroed out by accident, as they are on this page, you can select Manage from the top, select Backups, and then choose Restore.
- Once you have restored from the previous backup, the configuration changes will be made and the rates and availability will be returned back to normal.
To Create the Backup:
To Restore from Backup:
Have more questions?
Submit a Ticket