You can easily change the default language by editing the path of the iframe that you embed within your webpage.
Check the following example: The default code we show is for English, and it looks like this:
<iframe src="https://myallocator.com/booknow/mKZMdVMIzJGclq03D9zZhg" style="width: 410px; height: 400px; border: none" frameBorder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
To change the language displayed, add the appropriate two-letter language code between "myallocator.com/" and "/booknow". In the example below, the language code "de" has been added to display German (highlighted in red for ease of visibility):
<iframe src="https://myallocator.com/de/booknow/mKZMdVMIzJGclq03D9zZhg" style="width: 410px; height: 400px; border: none" frameBorder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
Other languages are "fr", "es", "it", "pt" and so on.
To find your two-letter country code, click here
If you need additional help embedding the correct iframe into your webpage, see below.
BookNow - Integration Options
- To add a "BookNow" app to your homepage you simply paste some HTML to you website's source code
- Add a box to your website or a button which will open the box on top of the content
- Change the visual style by supplying your own style sheet based on the standard template
- For every complete booking you will receive an email and it will also show up on the Bookings page on myallocator - The guest will also receive a booking confirmation.
- You should have Automatic Adjustments enabled -It will reduce availability from myallocator and all configured channels as shown below:
BookNow box (iframe)
This is the easiest method to add BookNow to your homepage. Add this code in the spot where you want your BookNow Box. Once you login to myallocator:
- Click on Manage
- Select BookNow
- Click on Website Integration
- Copy your unique code snippet (You can adjust the width and height by in the style attribute)
Once you've done, it will look like this:
How to add multiple properties on a single Booking Page:
You can add multiple BookNow boxes (iframe) to a single page.
- Go to Manage
- Click on BookNow
- Select Website Integration
- Copy the iframe snippet for each one of your properties, then add them to your website
You can add the BookNow buttons instead of the iframe box by adding the button script code (the last code snippet on the Website Integration page) only once, and then add the button codes for your separate properties.