How to Connect ClearTrip to myallocator
Click here to sign up and create an account.
Request a connection with ClearTrip in myallocator
1. Log in to your ClearTrip Extranet and copy your hotel ID (it will be the last numbers from the URL bar of your browser (example below: 1234567)
2. Log in to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels
3. Click 'Add Channel'
4. Search for ClearTrip and click 'Not Setup'
5. Enter your ClearTrip Hotel ID and registered email (the email you registered with ClearTrip) and then click 'Enable'.
6. After you click 'Enable', the myallocator team will contact ClearTrip on your behalf to request them to enable myallocator as your channel manager.
The next step is to wait for confirmation from the support team.
This process can take up to a week to complete. Please be patient as ClearTrip reviews and approves your request.
Once your account has been approved by ClearTrip, you will receive an email from us, meaning that ClearTrip is ready to be mapped
1. Log in to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels
2. Search for ClearTrip and click 'Ready for mapping'
3. Your Hotel information is already stored. Click Next to proceed
4. Map the corresponding rooms between myallocator and ClearTrip.
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Select which rate plan that you have created on the channel will be updated by Myallocator.
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip, leave it at zero.
Channel Setup is now completed.
We advise sending a full refresh to the channel to update your base rates and availability:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adj. for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Closing rate plan for bookings
- Single Use Rates