We are glad to announce Airbnb and Cloudbeds 2-Way API Integration!
- Full sync between myallocator and Airbnb listings. We will automatically update your
- restrictions (MinLos, MaxLos etc.)
- The sync provides an instant connection to your Airbnb listing(s)
- Support of sync for room types with multiple units of availability
- Support for Discounts, Pricing Rules, Availability Rules, and Taxes/Fees
Note: Smart Pricing is not supported when connected to Airbnb via their API connection as rates are set directly within myallocator.
Also, Cloudbeds is part of Airbnb's Preferred Software Partner program. Further information here.
Limitations of Airbnb API Connection
1. When the listing is connected via Airbnb API, it's not possible to use the Smart Pricing functionality and "Instant Book" is automatically enabled
2. The API allows listings in North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa and Europe. However, aside from traditional hospitality listings, we do not currently accept listings via the API in the following select urban markets:
- New York, NY, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Traditional hospitality listing types are not subject to these urban market restrictions. Additionally, in Japan we do not accept listings for accommodations (minpaku) used for Housing Accommodation Business under the Japanese Housing Accommodation Business Act (Act No.65 of 2017) via the API. The only exception to this is certain Japanese API partners who have entered into the license agreement with regard to Airbnb brand and intellectual properties within Japan.
To utilize the API in the above geographies, you must select and be licensed as one of the following property type categories aparthotel, bnb, boutique hotel, farm stay, hostel, hotel, lodge, timeshare, minsu, casa particular, pension, pousada, resort, ryokan, heritage hotel, and serviced apartment.
3. The API connection allows only 1 Airbnb account to be connected to your myallocator account. It is currently not possible to connect multiple Airbnb listings from different Airbnb accounts to a single myallocator account.
Please, ensure that you are creating completely verified listings FIRST before authenticating through our (cloudbeds) system. If you try to authenticate before finishing verification with Airbnb, you will not be able to connect the Airbnb API.
Visit this article to learn how to Connect Airbnb API to myallocator
Listing status should be set to "Listed". If you sync the listing in status "Unlisted" or "Snoozed" - it will remain in this status and it won't be possible to edit it unless the listing is disconnected.