When setting up myallocator, it is possible for you to have created one or more accounts in the past.
In some cases, you may have an older account that is partially setup with some channel connections already made. If you create a new account and attempt to connect the same channels as in your older one, this may cause conflict on myallocator and show an error message: "Warning! There are other properties assigned to this [Channel] ID".
The channel ID conflict message will look like this on myallocator:
If you still have the login information of your older account, the easiest solution is to disable the channels from your old account:
- Login to myallocator. In case you have forgotten the password for your old account, click Forgot Password to reset your password
- Click Channels
- Select the channel you need to disable.
- Click Disable Channel
- Click OK to confirm
At this point, you have disabled the channel from the old account. You can now proceed with setting up the channels on your new myallocator account.
If you do not remember your old account or credentials, contact myallocator Support and create a ticket for assistance. Make sure to include the following information:
- Your new property name
- Your new myallocator username
- The name of the channel to disable
- Your Channel ID or Username
- The name and myallocator ID of the property in the error message that you received. In the example below, the name of the property is "Sample Hostel" and the myallocator ID is in parenthesis (1):