The next step in setting up your myallocator account is to setup your Rooms.
Note: We recommend that you add room-types, rather than individual rooms to your myallocator account. Most channels are designed to work with room-types and attempting to map multiple individual rooms in myallocator to a single room-type from a channel can result in technical issues.
1. Log into myallocator by Cloudbeds
2. Click Manage and then on the "Room Types" button
4. Create your new Room Type
- Give the room type a name
- Note: These rooms will map to the same rooms that you have setup on your travel agency sites, so be sure to name them appropriately so that you’ll be able to tell them apart from each other.
- Give the room an optional description (some channels such as Tripadvisor InstantBooking require this).
- Choose the number of rooms that you have for this type.
- Select if this is a private room or a shared dorm
- Select the occupancy (how many people) this room can accommodate
- For a private room, the Occupancy field is the Max number of People who can occupy the room.
- For a shared dormitory, Occupancy is the total number of beds, and one person per bed is assumed.
- If the room is a shared dorm, be sure to designate if the gender is male, female, or mixed.
- Optional: You can add Amenities to the room (currently only used for Tripconnect Instantbooking).
- Optional: Add Images for your room.
- Click Add to create your room type.
Repeat these steps for any further room types that your property has.